What to expect during your visit to Salon 297:
- If you or anyone you live with (or have been in contact with) are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive – we kindly ask that you reschedule your reservation. We also ask that if you have traveled internationally recently that you reschedule your reservation once you have been back for 14 days.
- All visits will be by appointment only. No walk-ins will be allowed at this time. Please call to make an appointment.
- Upon entry, a 297 team member will take your temperature and ask a short series of questions.
- Entry is restricted to guests with appointments only.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment or we will have to ask you to reschedule.
- Maintain social distancing of 6-feet from other guests and staff.
- Magazines, hair books, and refreshments will not be available at this time.
- Please limit your personal belongings to essentials only.
- Makeup applications have been suspended until further notice.
- We will be accepting all forms of payment (cash, check, credit, debit) and have now added Apple Pay for a contactless checkout.
- Longer appointment times will be instituted to allow for the new protocol.
- All guests and staff are required to provide and wear their masks with ear loops rather than secured around the head. Other mask designs, such as bandanas, do not allow for proper access to perform services.
- We’ll continue to sanitize our facility regularly throughout the day, including disinfecting all surfaces, equipment, and seating areas before and after each guest, and executing our “Deep Cleaning Protocol” each night.
- We will be cleaning high touch surfaces every 20-30 minutes. All salon stations and shampoo areas will be properly disinfected after each guest AND after each shift. We ask for your patience during this time as we cannot cut corners or skip any of these steps. Additionally, our entire staff has gone through training to understand and implement the current highest industry standards for sanitation and disinfection.
*All employees have been certified with Barbicide® (a registered hospital disinfectant).
We appreciate your patience as we implement all the new protocols to keep you and our staff safe. Please be kind as we work through these challenges together.